Below are answers to some of the most common questions about attending Green Bay West High School. If you don't see the information you are looking for, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION HERE.

Q: What does the school day look like?
A: As of now, classes are being held virtually. Students check in with their Google Classrooms for each class period. Exceptions are lunch periods and study hall. Virtual classes are held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is a student work day, and can be used to set up meetings with teachers or other school staff as needed.
You can see West's daily schedule here

Q: Where can I find my student schedule?

A: Student schedules are posted in Infinite Campus, within the Student or Parent Portal.
Q: How do I connect with my teachers? A: You should communicate with your teachers by email and in your Google Classrooms. You may also email teachers to schedule meetings for Wednesdays, outside of your Advisory period.

Q: Is my Chromebook password different this year?

A: No, it is the same as last year. If you have issues with your Chromebook or Student Portal password, please contact our Help Desk at 920-448-2148.

Q: Who do I contact if my Chromebook isn’t working (including damage)?

A: Students should contact Clare Putman (ceputman@gbaps.org) or Kelsy Rusch (kmrusch1@gbaps.org) to set up an appointment to get it fixed.
Q: How can I get my textbooks? A: For any student who was not able to pickup textbooks at the beginning of the year, you can stop by the Main Entrance at West between 7:30 to 2:30. Please call (920) 492-2600 and let us know your name and that you are here to pick up your books. A staff member will bring your books out to you.
Q: Can students get meals at West? A: Yes. Meals for students can be picked up at Door 9 between 11 am - 3 pm. See the District Meal Site page for more information.
Q: How should a student register for athletics? A: Student athletes need to register online at the following site: https://gbwhs-ar.rschooltoday.com/
Q: How can I get a worker's permit? A: If you/your student needs a worker's permit, they should contact Kathleen at kgneuser@gbaps.org. Here are the guidelines for obtaining the permit:
1) Students ages 14 and 15 need workers permits. If they are 16 years old they do not need them.
2) Students should apply for jobs first. They need confirmation from an employer with an intent to hire in order to get the workers permit.
3) If a student is switching jobs, they will need to get a new workers permit as it is specific to the job they are hired for.
4) These are the things they need to bring with them to get the permit:
  1. Proof of birth (Birth certificate, State ID card, baptismal certificate)
  2. Social Security card
  3. Letter of intent to hire from employer
  4. Signature of parent for permission to allow minor to work
  5. $10 permit fee
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.